• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

1994 SVT COBRA FOR SALE!!!

jim

Got a '94 cobra for sale. 89,200 miles. black. body in good condition. mostly stock. rebuilt dif. I dont know how to post a pic, but send an email if you are interested. wil give more info on car. got to sale, baby on the way.

2K7GTCS

Hi Jim,

You will probably get a lot of interest from this group! I have a few questions:

1. Is it a stick or an auto?
2. Any accidents?
3. What is the color and condition of the interior?

I am very interested, as this is what I have been wanting for awhile, but have not looked at any yet.

Thanks,

David

jim

hello David,
it is a stick. No accidents. check my profile pic. changed to the interior, in good condition.

jim

album.php

E,

Need instructions on posting Pics on this new format. I have some to post of my Mt. Rainier trip and am stumped as well.

jim

Ok,so i posted a link on my profile posts area that shows more pics of my cobra.Feel free to browse.

2K7GTCS

hello David,
it is a stick. No accidents. check my profile pic. changed to the interior, in good condition.

Jim,

This looks very promising, as my "short list" of requirements have all been met:
  • 94-95 cobra
  • <100,000 miles
  • Manual Transmission
  • Tan Interior
  • Mostly Stock
  • No Accidents
  • Good Condition
I think we're about to start a bidding war!

David

2K7GTCS

Dang it! I missed the part where you are located in WASHINGTON! Argghhh!
Guess I'll have to keep looking for something around here...

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Good luck with sale, very clean car. Whoever buys that is going to be happy with it.