• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

1996 mustang gt from downtown san diego

THOR4.6

rubbin is racing
What's up guys my name is Steve I'm 28 a father of 2 awesome daughters and the owner of a 96 mustang gt with a few mods I'm on my phone so I can't upload pics rite now but my avatar should show my ride its all black on black with chrome American racing rims with new nitto tires , bbk short shift kit , sunpro clock delete with oil pres and temp gauge , steeda ac and light control bezels also have a bbk off road x pipe with a pair of flowmaster 40 series mufflers , full aem cold air intake , ford racing spark plug wires , lightly tinted head.and.tail lights , 6000k hids that's about all that's done to her I'm actually about to sell her and buy a 99-03 stang if find a deal on a cobra if possible .

Attachments

• IMAG0084.jpg
    IMAG0084.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 107

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Welcome to Wicked Stangs! Nice looking ride.

We are doing a cruise this Saturday, 9/29. We will be going up the 94. Check out the post, its on the event calendar. You are welcome to join us. Bring the kids.

THOR4.6

rubbin is racing
Thanks a lot , I will try and make it out I only get 1 day off per week (Friday) but I'll see what I can do .
I'd like to make.the cruise on the 29th

Ford1288

Donator
I want to see a better picture of those rims, they look good!

Welcome to the club, have any questions just ask. We are a good group of dudes (and sometimes dudettes)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ford1288

Donator
Oh, and buy a 99 or 01 cobra. Don't mess around with another GT.

THOR4.6

rubbin is racing
Thank you guys very much for the welcome , I will post more pics of my car tonight when I get home from work :) oh and I'll get a close up of the rims

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
welcome and hope you enjoy your stay... Termi's are over rated.. Stay with what you have and make it special...:) And again welcome to Wicked Stangs

Jesse

Donator
Lol no I don't, and I'm not against the termi it's a beautiful design, but it's nice to see something different once in a while too and with the 4.6, it's got loads of potential if you have the $$$ and know where to put it

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Are you guys kidding me? I guess some people like 14 second cars.

what are you talking about, Todd has a fox and runs better than a 14 sec... They are overrated.. Thats why I got reid of both by 03 and 04 cobra :)

THOR4.6

rubbin is racing
ha ha ha thanks guys , yeah my car is not that fast at all but i like how it looks how it feels and the way it suits me just wish the trunk had more room to do a fun car audio build but im working on some ideas for a 15" sub i have laying around

THOR4.6

rubbin is racing
i have a soundstream tx1.2600 D mono block amp , a bunch of Ogauge wires a second battery, hifonics 4 channel amp , gonna order new components for the front use the spare wheel storage area for the sub sound deaden it and add some mdf and build it up a few inches and maybe port it

Reactions: Red