• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2004 DSG Mach1 20,600 miles in San Diego

Shane361

Selling my 2004 DSG Mach1 with 20,600 miles on the clock. Ready to move to a 2011GT.

San Diego, California
5 speed with 4.10 Ford Racing Gears
Offroad Pipe
Magnaflow Catback
SCT Handheld Tuner
CAI
Cross Drilled Slotted rotors with DSG painted Calipers
Lowering Springs(not sure which came with car)
Black FR500 Deep Dish rims with BF Goodrich 285 KDW2's
Chrome accents from MGW within the car
MGW black licence frame
Air Diverter bought from this site
Hifonics Amp with 2 10" Rockford Fosgate HX2's
Decklid mat with MACH1 on it
Sequential Lights
Honey Comb trunk panel
Black MUSTANG bumper inserts
Black gaslid door
Mach1 Coil Covers
Alarm..not sure which one but has auto start, rolls up windows and locks car if you walk away.(came with car)
I also have a DSG 04 Cobra decklid to go with the car. Decklid is currently in Phoenix with my 04 Cobra.

The bad...the stock decklid has a small divet in it and the right rear fender a few dings where my friend dropped the railing onto it. Was quoted 350 for dent removal. Car is near perfect in all other aspects. $13,000

DSC00330.jpg

DSC00329.jpg

StreetStylezeCarShow048.jpg

Maverick

God man, Shane - I can't believe that your selling your Mach. Who ever gets your car is getting one hell of a ride!!

Maverick

Oh and try and use Craigslist, I listed my truck there and Sold it in 2 days. Had 40 emails on it in the first 30 mins.

The only thing I suggest is to make all the meets in a public spot - I used the spot at Bennigans that we use as meet ups for events.

Shane361

Thanks Mav, just spent the morning de-modding the car. Holy hell I had alot of stuff on that car! amp, subs, rims, MGW chrome through the car, gas-lid. Everything else is staying on the car.....not fooling with it. The KBB on my car for trade in is 14,000 so I am gonna stick with that and see what they will do. I am already walking in with a USAA fixed car price. Tired....shower and off to dealer. They actually have the car I want in the color I want at Mossy. The dark grey with the brembo, 3.73 gears, security package, hood scoup(iffy if I like that). Hope they are good people and not crooks! -Shane

Maverick

DUDE, Shane you have to go with DREW and they will deal the car off Mossy's lot for you. Ask around man, Mossy is not good for anything. Ask Donna and Eric (Lady GaGa2 and JarHead) about it. Also talk to Yolanda (StarAngel), she will go down with you if needed (just need to set a day). If you need any of the numbers I have them on me and can PM you.

But Drew will hook you up man. Talk to Amando in Sales, Larry or Greg in Management, Tell them the couple with the 2010 F150 and 2011 Mustang GT 5.0 sent you in becuase they told you that Drew is the best and they will take care of you, seriously.

Maverick

oh and you are still looking to try and get a ok price out of it, try CARMAX. It's a free estimate/quote and I use that number to haggle with at the dealers.

Shane361

Wish I had seen that before I left... Got a new 5.0 though...only paid 35 for it with HIDs and Brembos...

Maverick

Nice man, I hope they treated you good on that deal. If not go to Drew and they will still take care of you man