• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2006 GT Dyno

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
Put my car on Nate's (elky406) dynojet today!! I was hoping for anything close to 500hp so I was very happy when she clocked in at 499.97HP and 479TQ !!!!! Thanks to All Out Performance for getting my car in on short notice. Oh, for anyone not familiar w/ my GT, it is bone stock (eng and driveline) except for flowmaster mufflers. I have the 2.3L Whipple H.O. kit and that is all....

AllOutDyno.jpg

Ford1288

Donator
Congrats man. Throwing the BS flag on the mods unless you have a pretty aggresive tune.

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
Congrats man. Throwing the BS flag on the mods unless you have a pretty aggresive tune.

My tune is straight from Whipple themselves. I suspect it is on the conservative side since I told them my bottom end was stock...

I

Ichiduo

you throw the bs flag, and basically the whole cv will vouch for joe, as we were mostly all there helping him put that whipple on. lol! was a fun weekend. esp. my drive to whipple to get a missing bag of bolts that halted our progress late one night. his gt (engine and driveline wise) is stock...

also, we can laugh at it now, but joe was ready to kill someone cause of his thermostat and his gt not wanting to stop leaking coolant. :lol:

p.s.

congrats joe!

elky406

Steve said he heard some detonation.And by the looks of the tq gragh it might,i would really like to data log the car to see how much timing it has.Let me know when you can get it back in,i would hate for you to break the car.

elky406

And thanks for coming in today,great to meet ya and your car is clean.And i can vogue for his mods as i looked the car over before i had to goto to my nite job.

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
Steve said he heard some detonation.And by the looks of the tq gragh it might,i would really like to data log the car to see how much timing it has.Let me know when you can get it back in,i would hate for you to break the car.

I will bring it in again soon. Thanks.

I

Ichiduo

keep that in mind joe... no breaking the beast... no matter how much fun the go pedal is... :rofl:

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
to me 20whp isnt worth blowing it up.

I agree totally. I am not quite ready to grenade my engine yet. I will get forged internals soon but I want to address the traction issues I currently have before I go forged and crank up the boost!! : )

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Damn Joe, nice numbers. I guess I have to wait a little longer to take you on. LOL!

Planning to come down for MvsWIII?