• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2006 GT Dyno

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Great Numbers Joe. Can I say I told you so? Remember on cruise I told you about 500-550. Great numbers bro. Be careful now till you do the bottom end. Albert broke his at 519hp

blackstallion06

Donator
wow, that is nice.. Maybe you can show Phill how to do it..:)

Emilio if I s/c mine it will be with a KB and a bottom end in my car. Probaly some juice for old times sake lol. Maybe turbos instead. It will be after next year though for sure. Theres nothing wrong with my N/A set up. Look at it this way I can get mine all to the ground. We will see how it runs at MVS.W :)

elky406

Ive installed and used both the whipple and the kb and im sorry the whipple is a far better kit.And the whipple doesnt have bank to bank fuel issues like the kb does with there recirculation valve dumping all that air back into cylinder #5..Not a kb fan on the 3v.

blackstallion06

Donator
SpankinTimes has a 3vlv with a K.B. That puts 920 to the tire and its a street car. They have a new Camaro and a challenger both 10 sec KB cars

elky406

sweet good for them,what im saying is there small street kit for the 3vs quality sucks imo and the whipple is a more thought out kit.ive installed both and tuned both and the whipple is nicer and better fitment.

and my little 4.6 whipple car makes 840 threw a big stall auto.But who cares about 920 or 840 when wew were talking about the base 3v kits.And from my own first hand personal expierence the whipple is a nice better fitting kit.I know for a fact the whipple doesnt move the ecu right in front of the radiator nor does it use dryer ducting for a air filter.