• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2006 mustang GT for sale

luckychance

hate to see such a nice car go but glad you have plans for better things to come..cant wait to see pics of new ride

mustangtim

South Carolina
Man that is one nice Mustang. I hope the next owner takes as good of care of it as you have. I dont think it will be for sale long at that price.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator

Its has all the SVT doc.s and the orriginal window sticker ect.
Its the real deal. Some of you guys have seen this car. Brandon came to a few meetings and met up with wickedstangs
at qualcom. The car is a stroked 302. He has some of the info on the build but not much. :( It has forge internals a big loepy cam ect.
I think it has 3:73 or 4:10 gears. Has stage 2 clutch I know for sure. IT put down 450RWHP on the motor with clutch slipping in 4th gear.
It was orriginaly built for a turbo set up. I think a nice paxston or something would look good in the engine bay. with the money I get for mine and the steal im getting
the cobra Im def adding a s/c to it and putting some money in the bank. I think it will make over 600RWHP. In a fox lets face it that is fast.
I have always loved the foxes and now I have a chance to own the rarest of them... the only problem is he added seat inserts to the interior
which I told him not to do. It was a orriginal black on black 93.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
That looks pretty clean. But not sure on the tail lights. I would change them back to the original if possible.