• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2011+ 5.0 GT Email Tune Discounts!

boostedmach

Do you have a 2011+ GT 5.0 Manual or Auto and want some more power? Then let HPX do a custom Tune!

In order to do a custom email tune, you will need to have access to a laptop and be able to data log. We can walk you though everything over the phone if this is your first time.

The Guarantee - If, after data logging and finalizing your tune, you are not completely satisfied that your HPX tune has met your expectations, Give me a call and I'll refund your money.

$175 for Custom tune with data logging updates to get everything correct.

$550 for SCT Tuner + Custom tuning.

This ONLY applies to WickedStangs members.

Call 941-706-2174 or shoot me a PM to go over your modifications and how HPX can get you on the road to more power!

Chris

boostedmach

Just had a customer with only an O/R H pipe and DR's run 11.8@119MPH with one of our remote tunes!

Also, our AUTO tune is finely here. We worked hard with Shaun@AED to get this right. We have the ability to do the Lopey Idle aka Ghost Cams in the autos now. We also have a sport shift, shift schedule that makes driving the 2011+ autos very fun!

PM, Email or call us 941-706-2174

Chris