• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2014 owners, want a vortech supercharger for super cheap!?

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Got an email response from Vortech. They want to use manual trans car first. They will contact me if they need more cars and auto trans.

wickedbird

I am hoping to hear from them today. He said that I have a good chance of getting selected. It is only going to cost me just over 3K and it will put the car at 600 HP. That makes me happy in my pants......

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
I am hoping to hear from them today. He said that I have a good chance of getting selected. It is only going to cost me just over 3K and it will put the car at 600 HP. That makes me happy in my pants......
Dang that is like half off of a system, and it sounds like they're going to upgrade your fuel system too which makes it an even bigger discount. That's awesome

wickedbird

It is a complete bolt in/turn key product. They only charge 50% of the price and install is free, they will do all the tuning and testing. They will need the car for 3-4 weeks so I might be driving the 66 everyday.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
It is a complete bolt in/turn key product. They only charge 50% of the price and install is free, they will do all the tuning and testing. They will need the car for 3-4 weeks so I might be driving the 66 everyday.

Yeah, that's the only thing I need to figure out is how to get around in that 3-4 weeks they keep the car. Need to see if I can borrow or rent a car.

wickedbird

I got a call from Vortech today and they are going to take my car. I am going to drive it up next week sometime and drop it off. This car is going to be sick when they are done with it. Unfortunately I don't have a WS sticker to put on it.