• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

23rd Annual Fords & Friends Picnic

BadBullitt

Old Guys Rule!
Link to form Here: http://www.pickupslimitedsandiego.com/PUL SD F&F 2010 Flyer.pdf

DSC02078.jpg

RSVP

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Yeah, we saw it posted up when we went to the autocross event at qualcomm, and it looks like a really good time and fun for te family too.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
What a great day it was. Many beautiful classics. Myself, Vaporized, IgottaV8, lightningbullit, and lil'redcobra represented Wickedstangs at the show. Guess what, we pulled out two awards, both first place. I got first place for 1980-present class and IgottaV8 (Lightningbullit) got first place in Modern Truck (2003 Lightning). IgottaV8 got the pictures and he will post it when he wakes up. :smile:
Overall, it was a great show, we need to get more to go from the club next year. They have the club award, too.

BadBullitt

Old Guys Rule!
It was a great show with lots of great cars and trucks. Nice park too. Parking was first-come first-served so next year if we roll in together we can park together. We also won some raffle prizes and Danny got a smokin deal on some barbeque beef and buns!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
It was definitely a good spot and if they hold it here next year, I highly recommend it. There's a huge picnic area with plenty of picnic tables and shades. The whole area was reserved for the show. They have bbq grill there, just bring charcoal. A huge playground for kids and plenty of grass area for picnic. From talking with a couple of the organizers, this was the first year they held it here after the previous 23 years in Ramona. They were basically kicked out of their old spot. From the response from the participant, they will try to have it there, Felicita Park, again next year.