• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

$50 Lesson....

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
A $50 Lesson...

I recently asked my friends' little girl what she wanted to be when she grows up.

She said she wanted to be President some day. Both of her parents, liberal Democrats,

were standing there, so I asked her, 'If you were President what would be the first thing you would do?

She replied, 'I'd give food and houses to all the homeless people.'

Her parents beamed with pride.

'Wow...what a worthy goal.' I told her, 'But you don't have to wait until you're President to do that.

You can come over to my house and mow the lawn, pull weeds, and sweep my yard, and I'll pay you $50.

Then I'll take you over to the grocery store where the homeless guy hangs out, and you can give him the

$50 to use toward food and a new house.. '

She thought that over for a few seconds, then she looked me straight in the eye and asked, ' Why doesn't the

homeless guy come over and do the work, and you can just pay him the $50? '

I said, 'Welcome to the Republican Party.'

Her parents still aren't speaking to me..

Shane361

Love that! Its a twist on the dad and his daughter comming back from college statind she was a democrat. dad told her her to give half her grade to a her friend who partied all the time and made D's. Said with her A and her C they would both have B's. His daughter was like hell no I worked hard for the A! Dad says..welcome to the republican party! -Shane

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Love that! Its a twist on the dad and his daughter comming back from college statind she was a democrat. dad told her her to give half her grade to a her friend who partied all the time and made D's. Said with her A and her C they would both have B's. His daughter was like hell no I worked hard for the A! Dad says..welcome to the republican party! -Shane

Yep, remember that one.