• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

64 mustang needs life, US Navy Dad enjoying whats left of his..

Jon

Donator
On a more personal note... My sister had a brain tumor when she was 24. Lived with it for about 2 and a half years, it didn't become serious until she had her baby, which the pressure from having the kid caused stress on her body which caused the tumor to act up. Doctors gave her 2 weeks, she lived a year and 2 months. I defiantly hope that your father pulls thru with this, I know how hard it is.

crossbreedgt

thanks lots jon, thanks everyone.
yeah on the winch part i honestly think we have enough man power to get the car up there. getting the car to the hobby shop would be perfect.. a great project for us to pull together

crossbreedgt

for sure and that cost is minimal compared to what its worth.. this hobby shop is pretty good tho. used to work on other vehicles there with my dad all the time

Jon

Donator
Listed below is telephone number and hours of operation. Attached is the price list taken from the navylifepnw website.

Phone Number: 360-257-2295
Hours: Mon, Thurs & Fri:
Noon - 8pm
Sat & Sun:
10am - 6pm
Tue & Wed:
Closed

Attachments

• WI_Auto_Hobby_Prices.pdf
    498.2 KB · Views: 157

BassMaster5000

Donator
Just saw this on here after Soji told me about it at the chapter meeting.. I definitely would like to help out, along with my buddy. We are both EOD tech's, so it would be an honor to help out a fellow tech in his time of need, restoring a car that he loves.. Soji had told me it was this coming saturday, is that still the case on the date? And the location is the Hobby Shop not Griots Garage?

BassMaster5000

Donator
Also let me know what tools you would like me to bring.. I guess yall have an impact wrench, but I might what ever else is needed, like for instance a floor jack? Let me know and I'll do what I can.

crossbreedgt

Hey all,
Thanks for the posts and effort put in to this project already. Looks like we will be meeting at 9am at my dads house if that's okay and get the 64' stang ready to roll out.
All tools needed should be at the auto hobby shop and fees for stall rental/overnight/storage will be taken care of. This project is open ended, so if we want to paint it, decal it with WS, anything.. Sounds great.
Oh and yes, my dad Ronald Hetzel is a retired EOD Tech for those out there. Thanks again everyone. Listed below is the address of the 64' and I'll put my cell number for those who want to meet at 8:30 and follow me there.

770 Devries Rd.
Oak Harbor, WA 98267
My cell (512)547-0163

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
The hobby shop hours for Sat are 1000-1800. What is the goal for sat?