• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

9 april cruise to ocean shores

txmach302

we are putting togather a cruise for the 9th of April for any guys/gals around the ft. lewis area. any american muscle cars are welcome

DATE SET: 9 APRIL 2011, @ 9:30 AM. will meet off exit 109, make a left at the light go under the underpass when you come up to discount tire on the left there is a light, make the left and you will see a big opening for parking and will be over to your front right, i'll be there early so i'll be the rally point.

family is welcome

ASh

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
pretty sure our Washington Chapter would be interested in going to this one.. Thanks for the post...

txmach302

not a problem, i've put it togather, just started askini people if they wanted to go, right now there are about 15people so the more the better, the reason i open it up to all american muscle was cuz i got a buddy with a 2005 viper and he loves doing car things, also it leaves it more open to more people coming, i just don't want imports, but all american muscle is welcome

ASh

(NW)Drake

who said that getting old sucks :-P
Ill rsvp I live in shelton which is on the way their. I just someone to let me know when to meet and where to me up at cuz I don't wanna back track lol.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I am gonna try and make this. I will have to take it easy unless i get a tune.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Sounds like a good turn out for Wa chapter. I cant wait to see you guys on 19th for cars and coffee. I had duty couldnt make this one

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
don't worry on taken it easy i'll have my family with me, so no playin for me

ASh

Shoot my 3 yr old girl is worse then me, she's in the back saying go faster, do circles and make some smoke.!

txmach302

member guys if you know any F-bodies or any american muscle cars let em know the more the better,

ASh