• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Any Interest?

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
Wondering if anyone from this area would want to join me for a carshow at the south hill mall sunday the 14th and also saturday the 20th in milton (free registration for this one but cash prizes). Let me know and we can all roll in together and i can give you times for both.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I won't be able to make it on the 14th but a couple of us are rolling out there on the 20th.

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
I might be able to do the 14th, but the 20th i have tickets to the vikings game. Also I wouldnt be there in a stang. I can bring the Lightning or CTS-V though

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
well the 14th is an all ford show so either of those work ... let me know about the 14th maybe we could meet u..

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
Apparently my wife made breakfast plans for me that she told me about this am....

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
2 possible members makes it a good day. I know Me and Ben will be heading out there on the 20th. Hopefully a few others will decide to come out.

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
i dont know what all is going to be there or how many cars at the car show on the 20th i just know its all makes and models but hey good reason to get together and have a little fun. i got a spot to meet up too so we can all show up together that way we can park next to each other..

Mirage

Donator
Hi all, Im new here. Met Josh yesterday at the South Hill Mall car show. Lookin' forward to Sat. 20th.

-Wayne

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
Had a feeling that was you just from the name mirage... so registration starts at 9:30 what time do you guys want to meet up got a good spot for everyone at sams club right off 18 in federal way on the way to the park..

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Can you get an address for that Sams club. We are going to leave about 7 so should be in that area around 9.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
No prob, so far there is 3 of us comming out but I am trying to get more to roll.

Mirage

Donator
I will be at Costco at 9. Yea Mirage.... now you see me now you don't.... lol also having a hard time with putting an avatar pic on here.

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
well if you call me tomorrow around 230 wayne i can help you wih that..or maybe someone will explain it on here before then... cool so we got 5 confirmed trying to get the wife to bring her car too being its all makes and models but she says no we will see..