• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Anyone going to this EVENT?

SilverSnakeS

"SEMPER FORTIS"
Car Meet and Crusie In Oceanside

Okay from moving down here to Oceanside for my next duty stationed i have been looking for a good meet. i went to Rebel Stangs Club meet and it people were chill.

meet on Tuesdays
info for the meet is at the Pit Stop located here.

Pit Stop Diner3825 Mission Avenue D1
Oceanside, CA 92058

(760) 901-4299

http://www.facebook.com/PitStopTuesdays?ref=ts&fref=ts
which is on Tuesdays.

Now for the meet a cruise to a car show here is the details. date 3/3/13

WHERE FOR CRUISE:
We will be meeting at LOWES 155 Old Grove Rd in Oceanside (76 & old grove) to cruise to the show together!

TIME:
11:30am -12:00pm

We will be cruising to Old California Restaurant Row in San Marcos! its free to enter your car! great cars! great music! great fun! lets make this a big one!

hope to see you there!

here is the Facebook link hope it is a big turnout.

Rebel Stangs Cruise to Car Show Sunday's CAR SHOW 3/3/13 | Facebook

This is just a Thread i found on SVTPERFORMANCE just wondering who is all going?

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
Don't mean to talk down on these guys, but the Rebel Stangs crew is known for some pretty juvenile street racing in populated areas and putting a lot of people in danger. It never fails that if I work on one of my cars in the base hobby shop one of these guys will come up to me trying to get me to go to their meet. after all the stories i've heard about them doing stupid things blasting down the 76 or wherever now i just tell them to leave.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Be careful around that club. Most of them have pulled their banners and the police in Vista and Oceanside are looking for them. Just want to let you know what you are getting into.

SilverSnakeS

"SEMPER FORTIS"
Oh no hanging out with them NO! lol... i just happen to saw this add on SVTPERFORMANCE and was curious about the carshow thats all :) ... but yea i heard quite a few bad things about the crew and am not into those kind of crazy things they like to do, but thanks for the tips i will see you soon guys, take care