• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Anyone make board???

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Good luck to all of you that are elgible. Hope you guys make it.

Gib

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
I made board (again).. Making board ain't the problem, getting selected.... Thats the hard part. Lots to do to get my package off. This is my last look, good or bad that was the last time I will ever take a Navy wide exam.

Shane361

What sucks is this is the first time I have had to get a package ready and I am deployed! Everything is at my house that I need to have fixed! Think I got it covered but time is short for it. I have 16 years in so not many chances to attain higher three as a Chief. Good luck to everyone else. -Shane

G00XYZ0

I hear ya bro! made board last year went thru all the trouble to put a package together, and then 0 quota.

Shane361

Sorry to hear that man, maybe this time? Whats your rate? Hoping I have better luck with Mineman and that they are rating a million cause that is what it will take I fear. -Shane

Shane361

Quotas are out! They are rating 20 MN1s to MNC which gives me a 35.71% chance to make it. Not horrible to say the least...should find out in two weeks. -Shane

Shells04Mach

i hate to say this but if any of you make it you had better get a hold of gibs being he is a chief! he will make your lives HELL if you don't!!!