• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Apr 11, 2015] Gear and Brake Conversion Install (National City, Ca)

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Come "ONE" come "ALL"!!!!

It's time for another WICKEDSTANGS install day at the shop. I will need assistance installing a rear end gear set, overhauling the trac-lok and converting the rear brakes on a fox body.

We will start work at 8am and hopefully have it completed by 3pm; lots of work on this WICKED car and a short time to GET ER DONE.

When you get to the shop, drive through the open gate and meet us at the roll up doors in the back.

Come out and enjoy a WICKED day of turning wrenches and education about America's finest muscle car.

Last edited:

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
We'll miss you Danny. Come on the rest of you...this is our number one source of making funds for the club and we get to hop up a Mustang.

I hear from members all the time...we never get together anymore, we need more fund raisers, what happened to the good ole days. Here is the chance to get it rolling, come join us.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Another awesome install day at the WICKEDSTANGS Garage!!! Special thanks goes out to Anthony (CRUMBA60) and his son, Eric (theyellowlion) and Daryl (DSGCOBRA) for assisting and often taking to lead on this work. White stallion is bringing a foxbody back to life and I'm proud to be a part of the rebirth.

Carne Asada Burritos, smiling faces, grease, oil and ingenuity all wrapped up into one day. Now that's the club I remember!!!