• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Apr 12, 2012] Emilio's Retirement Ceremony (San Diego, CA)

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
VALDEZ_EMILIO_ET1-SDB-COV-8X10.jpg
Everyone I am having a Retirement Ceremony and would like everyone to Attend.
PLEASE RSVP so I know how many are going to make it...
DATE: 12APR2012
TIME: 10am - 2pm
PLACE: Veterans Museum 2115 Park Boulevard San Diego, CA 92101

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
CONGRATS! I wished I could attend but I live a little to far. I will be there in spirit.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Wish I could be there, thats gonna be a hell of a party!!!!!

Congrats and thanks for your dedicated service. Enjoy your retirement.

Gib

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Thank you for your dedication and great service to our country. Forging great men, a better future and protecting all of our liberties for 20 years is quite an accomplishment...congrats my friend.

GhostRider

Congratulations E! Thank you for your dedicated service! Only few can understand the sacrifices military service men/women have made... Those of us who've served and those who've given the ultimate sacrifice. Lia and I are going to try and make it out! Semper Fi!

wickedv6

Donator
Thanks for your service Emilio, but I would also like to thank the service for bringing you to SD.

Without you two coming together there may not have been a Wicked Stangs. As the club grows you can rest assured that your dedication and always keeping your door open to it's members will never be lost.

golfeagles

Sorry that I can't make it. I will be working. However, congrats on your retirement. From one retiree to a future retiree. Welcome to the retire club. Hope you have a nice day and well done.

DtopsGirlz

From a Navy Wife, Congratulations on your retirement and a Big THANK YOU to you & your family for your years of service but I'll be home w/ our new baby.

yosemiddysam

Donator
Still not sure how much it cost ya to bribe someone into giving you expert in rifle and pistol though.......