• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Apr 13, 2013] Install Day at Miramar Hobby Shop (San Diego, Ca)

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Come one, come all, there is another install day at Miramar Hobby Shop. Joaquin is installing his suspension to include Coil Overs, rear shocks and springs, pan hard bar and a few other goodies. Come on down and enjoy a great day of turning wrenches and friendship. I hope to see you there.

Meet up at 8:50am, Miramar Way Gate.

Come one, come all, there is another install day at Miramar Hobby Shop. Joaquin is installing his suspension to include Coil Overs, rear shocks and springs, pan hard bar and a few other goodies. Come on down and enjoy a great day of turning wrenches and friendship. I hope to see you there.

Meet up at 8:50am, Miramar Way Gate.

You are killing me Todd. I definately wish I was there for this. This is one of my first modifications planned upon my return I even have the month planned out. April 2014 full road race suspension System (Cortex Extreme Grip)and road racing wheels and tires( for the track).

luckychance

ill try to go after work, i have some coilovers sitting in my garage ive been meaning to install. this will give me some hands on cant wait

northerncountry

I am there, I will be alittle late after 10 due to my training run, but I will be ready to get my hands dirty and get the car ready for the cruise on sunday.

My uncle died a couple hours ago. My brother (WARRIOR F150) and I won't be able to make it as we are taking out our cousins while my aunt makes the funeral arrangements on Saturday. Funeral is next Sat 4/20. Sorry guys!! Post up pictures of the install!!

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
Todd, do you think you'll have time to do some gears this day? If so I can go an ld I can do the valve covers and radiator. That's easy stuff

Decepticon v8

Sorry for your loss SCR3AM1NGY3LLOW
I might be gettin rims and tires on the 12th i might come down with those but they might come on the 13th so hopefully they come on the 12th

Matthew Stoner

Wish I could be there but the PU's (parental units) are in town. Do you guys every venture down to 32st? Its also a very nice shop

Decepticon v8

I made a mistake the delivery date for my rims and tires is the 16th so i wont be able to make it tomorrow but ill be puttin my 315's on still when i get them