• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Apr 13, 2013] Install Day at Miramar Hobby Shop (San Diego, Ca)

That's why you go down there and learn.

Agree, hence my interpretation of one of the true nature of these events. Save yourself some cash by learning to do for self from those that have the know-how. Hands on training."OJT" On the Job Training for my non- mil background brothers. If I had the time to help myself and my materials fell through I would still dedicate that same time to help a fellow member and learn something new in the process. Time well spent....:bookworm:

Decepticon v8

Damn i wish i woulda went im gonna be ordering a grip of parts in november maybe a supercharger too so of there is an install day in november ill be there for sure and possibly ones before then too just to give a helping hand

Oscar (FOKE)

Donator
When are you guys gonna have another install day? Dont know if you guys can help im im gonna need a clutch pretty soon and have no idea how to change it

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
When are you guys gonna have another install day? Dont know if you guys can help im im gonna need a clutch pretty soon and have no idea how to change it

If you need to get a new clutch, contact Southland Clutch. Those guys are awesome and they will not rip you off. Tell them you are with Wickedstangs. As for install, post up a new post in the Wickedstangs Garage section and someone will get with you on a date. Or you can message MustangCWO and you and him can set a date.

Oscar (FOKE)

Donator
If you need to get a new clutch, contact Southland Clutch. Those guys are awesome and they will not rip you off. Tell them you are with Wickedstangs. As for install, post up a new post in the Wickedstangs Garage section and someone will get with you on a date. Or you can message MustangCWO and you and him can set a date.

Yeah the guy i bought the wheels from told me to go to southland i might go this weekend, and ill contact mustangcwo about that, thankx for the help man