• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Apr 6, 2012] RaceLegal-4/6/12 (San Diego, CA)

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
From Gameover,

Ladies and gentlemen, i am asking for MAX participation for this event so we can see what we have. I am inviting Members From San Diego Mopar, SD Stangs, SOCAL Muscle, Wicked Stangs and E90POST.com. Also attending the event i have Craig (owner of DG customs), Oscar Ruiz (owner of Farside Customs, HIDGUY.NET and Venomous Stangz Performance), Cristai ( sales Rep for Iconic Tuning & MODMY3.COM) ...and Tarek Kabban (Owner Of San Diego Auto Body and paint). This should helps us all out with these current vendors and look at a postive future for sponsors. They will be able to Discuss parts and prices for us at the event. Please pass the word to all other car clubs i have not mentioned. Race Legal Starts at 6:30 PM and we will be meeting up at 6:00 PM at costco 2345 Fenton Pkwy San Diego, CA 92108 . Post if you are attending. The event will going until Midnight but i suspect not everyone will be staying until then. Lets make this a night to remember

Frye011

Donator
im going..if i want to race what do i need to bring. wear. and how much does it cost to race?

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
im going..if i want to race what do i need to bring. wear. and how much does it cost to race?
Need a helmet that is snell 2005 +, Pants and any shoes, 30 to race and if you get the tickets on base it 23.00..

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
U can't buy my helmet but I will let u barrow it. U can buy a helmet there for like 30 bucks if u want to.

Frye011

Donator
If you don't mind.... This is the first time I've ever raced or anything so if I like it I'll buy the 30 dollar one lol

2K7GTCS

Been scanning some of the other local club forums about this event. Should be EPIC.
The weather is going to be perfect. Cool and dry, we may even get submarine air (negative DA)!

I am mounting the M/T's tonight, and hope to see a new PB tomorrow!

GameOver

SAN DIEGO
Donator
Dont forget the meet up time and location Mustangers. Lets all have a good time and those of you looking for parts/paint/lighting etc. Dont forget that there will be reps there for DG Customs (craigh-owner) Farside customs, Hidguy.Net, Venomous Stangs (Oscar-Owner, Dante-Sales rep/Decal Dist, Danny-Sales rep) Iconic Tuning, MODMY3(Cristai-sales rep) and SD auto body and paint (Tarek-Owner). they will be parked with the clubs and be walking around if you want to speak with one of them and dont know who they are i will point you in the right direction. If anyone has any questions or concerns regarding any price quotes feel free to text or call me at 858-754-7922. GAME OVER

Anthony

Sick as a dog, I dont feel safe racing like this or standing out in the cold. I am probably going to have to pass but we see how I feel later.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Sick as a dog, I dont feel safe racing like this or standing out in the cold. I am probably going to have to pass but we see how I feel later.
I thought you were in the military.. You overcome and adapt.. you don't have to race just come out and say hi...

Anthony

Would rather not risk the safety of my fellow racers based off of my ability to overcome the effects of an ear infection and medication throwing off my reflexes and judgement.

Frye011

Donator
Can I go and Just chill and if I decide to race later? Or is it like a you have to sign up before hand