• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Armor All Wheel Protectant (AWESOME)

DrunkFatguy

I had used some brand X stuff (I think it was eagle 1), it did it's job but it turned into a sticky goo on the wheels after 1 week due to heat resulting in me winding up scrubbing the wheels clean with a terry cloth rag and Rim cleaner(it wasn't too easy to remove). I hope this stuff won't do the same thing.

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
ill see what yall say before i order some. im pretty sure i have the worst brake dust here. stupid brembos that work amazing but make hella brake dust :p

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
i just got it yesterday, detailed the denali and polished the chrome before puttin it on. i'll let you all know how it works.

it goes on very easy, and clear. almost looks like your just spraying air until you see it run a little. wheels still look great tho

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
cant tell, its keepin them clean and shiny. it only rained once but other than that the weather has been nice. i want to give it a few more days before i come to a conclusion. i'll even take pics.

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
ok, so i went out and took pics. my results turned out less than stellar. i washed/waxed the car on saturday. keep in mind it rained the other day pretty bad, but has been sunny since. these pics are also from the front wheel which will get worse than the back wheel'

wheel looks really goos and shiny in the daylight
DSCN2458.jpg

after wiping with my finger across the wheel you can see the layer of dust and grime that has settled
DSCN2459.jpg

i will keep tabs on it and see if it keeps it looking good longer, but first impression of it is a waste of time and money. sorry guys

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
the wost part is you can still see the turtle wax ICE tire shine....i tell you what, that stuff works GREAT. lasts a long time, and goes on better than any foam or liquid spray

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
:( that sucks... almost had my hope up. seriously in the vid it did that to honey!! ask any srt8 owner the brembos are through the window amazing and good but brake dust is horrible... oh well :( ill just stick to waxing them so it washes off easier