• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

:attention: MOTM PAST WINNERS CALENDAR :post pics:

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
Hi StangHeads,
I am creating the MOTM Past Winners. If you want udated potos of your vehicle instead of the photos now posted please update ASAP!
:pics:EEEEEEEE, PLEEEEEEEEZE, or anyone else that knows how, I need the photos of your Stang in MY computer so I can clean them up and then upload them to the calendar making thingie. So. Everyone either photobucket them or what ever needs to be done to get them here so I can get the calendar to you. The faster you get me the pics, The faster you get the calendar. The faster I get this one done, the faster I can start on the next one.

If you are submitting new photos, PLEASE make sure your Stang is totally buffed out. As in show room show off buffed out.

Thank you! :humble::humble::humble:

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Here you go. Choose the one(s) you think's the best. Thanks.

DSC_7135.jpg

DSC_7144.jpg

DSC_7148.jpg

DSC_7139.jpg

DSC_7145.jpg

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
You are a real piecs of work E, you just don't get it or give up, when I ask a simple question and get blown off you expect me to still bow down to you?

You think I have gone to "The Dark Side"? What ever that means.

Let me set this straight once and for all, when I joined this site it was about racing and shows came second. Now it is about shows and racing comes second. I asked in May and June about WS at Barona and you acted like it was a WS Event. I used favors to come home a day early to support WS, only to find out "It was all a mistake"!? You don't earn Members or keep Members by playing those games, especially when it affects peoples livelihood!

Just so every one else on here knows, you did get a pm discussing the upcoming Toys for Military Children Cruise, which you replied to.

So I have gone to the "Dark Side" and left the WickedStangs in the cold? I don't think so.

I wear WS gear when I go to shows to support this site, I wear whatever I want when I go to the track, you don't like that, then it is you who has the problem, not me.

You know what my hang up with this site has been for months because we have discussed it many times. If you haven't figured it out by now, LOOK AT MY SIGNATURE!

Keep "dogging" me about my choices of who I chose to represent and I will make a choice E.

I can belong and support two sites, if you can't accept that, it's your loss, not mine.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Why in the hell are you over reacting????? HE IS JOKING WITH YOU! My brother Windviel has been a member ALOT longer than you probaly for at least 3+ years and has his own website.
He actually builds them for a living but who cares. Emilio always gives everyone **** its nothing new. He is JOKING with you. I don't care who you are if you have a fast mustang you still get on it every once in a while or do burn outs on the street.
If not you would look like a dumb ass first time you tried to do a burn out at a track with a stick. It takes practice! It doesnt matter what you wear. I wear what ever I want all the time. I reach in to the closet pull something out and throw it on.
Quit over reacting all the time. I promise he is just joking with you.
http://windveilgt.com/

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
When I want a Self Pronounced Street Racers opinion I will ask for yours, until then shut up please! Or you can have Gaga play blocker for you, either way

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
I think I have been to the track a little more than you. Its pretty sad that you have a S/C and cant get down the track faster than a 9.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
HP it was a joke, the reason for the :) chill... I'm not the only one that see you constantly attacking me :(

Can't we all just get along.....

fastsleeper

I don't know what y'all are fussin' about and it's not my business but it does upset me terribly when my friends are upset and fighting. Life is waaaaay to short. 'Sides if you duke it out and you both loose then I can't flirt with you anymore. (j/k HP2 & Monica) No, but really. LOL

If you two don't want to make nice with each other you can make nice with me. hehe (j/k HP2 & Monica)

And please don't holler at me for this post because I will start crying and dehydrate and die. I luv yooz both.

fastsleeper

ATTENTION PLEASE,
MOM WINNERS CALENDAR (YES LAST YEARS). Some (most) of the photos I have of your Stangs have either been resized, attempted photoshop leftovers, compressed, etc.,etc.
This makes my job of cleaning them up (makin' 'em perty) more difficult. Also, I am certain some of you have photos of your Stangs without so much caca background, trailers, people, dogs, whatever. The less I have to remove and clone the better. Some things, like huge trailers or buildings, I can only crop out as much as I can.

Anyway......If you are set on the photo that was chosen, will you please email me the ORIGINAL photo as it was shot and downloaded from your camera. Danny did this for me and it helped me sooooooooo much. This will also stand true for the 2010 calendar or any other products, posters, etc.

Also, if you don't have any really awesome photos that you love then please photograph again and email to me. I will be happy to help you if you need it.

Thank you everyone! I appreciate your help.
fs