• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

:attention: MOTM PAST WINNERS CALENDAR :post pics:

M

Mustangcwo

speedfest.jpg

BytheBay.jpg

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Wow....... Well I see that we are doing another calendar. Hopefully this one will happen. As far as the rest of the drama, I dont know the whole story so I will just blame Emilio.........as I always do. LOL

And hey there is only 1 car allowed to run over 9 on here......that is mine.....LOL

Try to cheer up everyone.......

Gib

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
Wow....... Well I see that we are doing another calendar. Hopefully this one will happen. As far as the rest of the drama, I dont know the whole story so I will just blame Emilio.........as I always do. LOL

And hey there is only 1 car allowed to run over 9 on here......that is mine.....LOL

Try to cheer up everyone.......

Gib

HEY THERE ChrisGibs! I don't know any of the drama either it just somehow ended up in this thread.

I'm doing my best on the calendar. Several people have said they would, could, should, didn't (myself included LOL) but it has come back around to me.
SO. I'll do my best and that is all I can do. I'm not a pro at this by any means but hope the photos will be pleasing enough for y'all. We'll see.:)

Sure hoe you are doing great!!