• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Aug 10, 2014] Julian Apple Pie Cruise (Julian, CA)

Wicked Stangs and San Diego Stangs will be doing a cruise up to Julian for some sweet, apple pie. We'll be meeting up at JBA Speed Shop at 9am to coincide with their monthly Cars and Coffee meet. Then at 10am, once everybody has arrived, we'll depart and take the scenic route to the Julian Pie Company.

Meet Here at 9am:

JBA Speed Shop
5675 Kearny Villa Road
San Diego, CA 92123

APPLE PIE RUN ROUTE

Last edited:

Ford1288

Donator
Im penciling this onto my to do list. Been awhile since I have gone to a cruise. Need to get one in before the semester starts.

JENNsWKDstang

If I don't work this day would anyone have a empty passenger seat? I'll buy the slice of pie....or whole pie.

Last edited:

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Ill be there! Back in a stang. Got. 96 mystic. Jw if someone has a banner to put on my new ride. Id like matte black.

Go to Wickedstangs Decal and put your order in. Congratulations on the new stang. Post up a picture of the Mystic beauty.

Lemaster93

Yeah! She aint super street friendly but i freakin love it man. Even more than my old new edge. Oh it has a flowmaster cat back and a set of jba shortys

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
@SCR3AM1NGY3LLOW ....do you know what the route is? There is a possibility I may not make it down to JBA for the start, may be not getting to JBA till just around 10:30 or a little bit before., may have to meet you guys along the route.

Route posted on initial post. @Napo619 and I were discussing that there should be two groups. One for those who want to haul a** and the other group that wants to cruise at a steady pace. So if anybody wants to take lead with the fast group, you're welcome to do so. Just post up here.

Ford1288

Donator
Tha

thanks! Has a mm grip box, 373 gears, hurst short throw, jlt cai, recaro seats, along with some nice exterior touches.
Yessss!!!! I'm stoked a true mustang guy bought that car. I wanted it bad, it looked like a good buy. Congratulations!

Lemaster93

Yeah i think it was a fair deal considering the work done to the car an the condition it is in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk