• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Aug 2, 2014] The Greatest Show on Turf (San Diego, CA)

The Greatest Show on Turf coincides with the 25th Annual Clairemont Family Day Celebration. The car show is open to all makes and models including motorcycles. Trophies are awarded for all classes. Pre-registration is $25. Forms received on or before July 24 will receive a free limited edition event t-shirt and goody bag. Day-of-show registration is still $25, but no t-shirt and goody bag. Registration info is included with the link below.

http://socalcarculture.com/Images/080214GreatestShowonTurf.pdf

Meet at Starbucks on 1620 Camino De La Reina at 6:30am and depart at 6:45am

Last edited:

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I sent in my registration. Deadline is July 24th for pre-registration, which includes a t-shirt and goody bag.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
So who's going or registered?

If there is nobody else going, I'm just going straight to the show and will not be at Starbucks.

Congratulations on the win, Red! Now you'll have to build a trophy room to house all your awards. Also, how many members showed up? Club Participation Award...way cool!

Reactions: Red

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Congratulations on the win, Red! Now you'll have to build a trophy room to house all your awards. Also, how many members showed up? Club Participation Award...way cool!

Just the three of us, Red, 2+2stng (Bing), and myself. They gave 10 awards for club participation.