• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Aug 22, 2015] 7th Annual Ride for Inspiration and Car Show (San Diego, CA)

San Diego Harley Davidson will be hosting the 7th Annual Ride for Inspiration and Car Show. Proceeds for this event benefit the Down Syndrome Action and their Down Syndrome Center at Rady's Children's Hospital. The cost of this event varies. Poker Run participants: $25 (driver/rider) and their passenger $10, Car Show: $25, Poker Walk: $15. Prize money for highest and lowest hands. Trophies for several categories in the car show. Registration can only be done prior to the show as parking is limited. Here's the link: Car Show Pre-Registration
For those interested in the poker run, you may click the above link for more information.

Our club will meet at the Starbucks on 1620 Camino De La Reina, San Diego 92108 at 7:00am and roll-out at 7:30am as car show registration is from 7:00am to 8:15am.

Last edited:

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I got a call from the organizer for this event. They asked us to pre-register so they will have a good idea how many cars to expect and space out accordingly. Having cars are new to them, as they only have motorcycles before. So he asked us to pre-register to help them space out parking properly.

I just registered online using the link above. You can pay using paypal.

@ST3RL1NGY3LLOW , according to the registration, it said to check in before 8:15am. Should we change the meet and roll out time?

We can go to Costco for lunch! LOL!

I got a call from the organizer for this event. They asked us to pre-register so they will have a good idea how many cars to expect and space out accordingly. Having cars are new to them, as they only have motorcycles before. So he asked us to pre-register to help them space out parking properly.

I just registered online using the link above. You can pay using paypal.

@ST3RL1NGY3LLOW , according to the registration, it said to check in before 8:15am. Should we change the meet and roll out time?

We can go to Costco for lunch! LOL!
Time changed. Lunch at Costco sounds like a great idea. Same some serious cash.

Congratulations to Jim Bome @BLK2000GT for winning Best Car at the 7th Annual Ride for Inspiration and Car Show. Way to represent Wicked Stangs!
11896245_10153562088902008_7106635282402636062_n.jpg

I think next year, we should bring out more Mustangs and take the club participation award. An MC won it. Overall, it was a great show with great company.