• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Aug 23, 2014] Repair Day for a Wounded Veteran (Spring Valley, CA)

Wicked Stangs Install Garage has scheduled a day to repair a wounded veteran's 2003 Azure Blue Mach 1. For those who had the wondrous opportunity to meet Tim at the monthly meeting or the Julian cruise, he really is a genuine and humble guy. Tim is presently receiving therapeutic services at Freedom Station for injuries sustained in Afghanistan. His form of therapy is working on his Mustang. Since many of our members have ties to the military, we are taking it upon ourselves to take care of one of our own.

Tim's Mustang is currently housed at Ed Hanson's shop. I am asking all members to come out and help repair his vehicle so he can get it back on the road. Donna's husband, Eric, will be bringing his fellow brothers from Combat Vets Motorcycle Association to offer an extra set of hands. I hope to see many of you there.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
I'll be there. I plan on bring tools, some wiring and my crimping setup. Hopefully, we can get this car rocking.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Man, it was good to see everyone out there today. Thanks to Crumba for his electrical knowledge and Mustangcwo for his mechanical expertise, and to Ed Hanson for the use of his shop.