• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Aug 9, 2014] National City Automobile Heritage Day Festival and Car Show (National City, CA)

The 23rd Annual National City Automobile Heritage Day Festival and Car Show is now open to all makes and models (cars, trucks, and motorcycles). Over 75 trophies will be awarded including new judged categories, people's choice awards, sponsor's pick awards, and mayor's choice award. Pre-registration is $25 (includes dash plaque and event t-shirt) and is due by July 31. Day-of-Show registration is $30 (no dash plaque or t-shirt).
*Parking format is Come Together, Park Together on the grass.
Registration info is provided with the link below:

http://socalcarculture.com/Images/080914AutomobileHeritageDay.pdf

Judging begins at 9am so meet at Starbucks on 2230 East Plaza Boulevard, National City, CA at 7am and depart at 7:15am. It's a short drive through the city to the park.

Last edited:
I called the organizer as to the arrival time and they don't even know yet. So as the date gets closer, I'll contact again to confirm. Also, I live on the outskirts of National City. Driving up to MV Starbucks then back down isn't feasible. .

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I called the organizer as to the arrival time and they don't even know yet. So as the date gets closer, I'll contact again to confirm. Also, I live on the outskirts of National City. Driving up to MV Starbucks then back down isn't feasible. I was thinking the In n Out lot next to the Denny's on 24th Street in National City would be a good place to meet.

In & Out would work or any Starbucks in the area. :)

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Deadline for pre-registration is 7/31. Pre registration is $25 includes t-shirt and dash plaque. I sent mine in.