• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Autocross Schedule

SIC FIDDY

Here is the list of local events for us. I plan on making almost all of the events as should you all cause its such a good time.

Fresno SCCA events held at the Fresno Fairgrounds

April 11-12 Easter
May 9-10 Mother's Day
July 11-12
August 1-2
August 8-9

-I will get times for these events when the dates get closer. You usually wanna be there by 7:30 in the A.M.

Porsche Club of America events held in Kerman. I can post directions if needed. The address for the site is 12801 W. Shields in Kerman. Start time is 7:30 in the A.M.

April 18
May 31
September 19
October 3-4

Helmets are required for both events with the PCA providing them if needed. I do not know if the SCCA has loaner helmets to use.

So start getting ready now guys cause your really gonna need to bring it if you want to be able to keep up with Joe and myself since we are no longer autox noobs and are cone weaving professionals!!!!!!!

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
Get more info on these events and we will put them on the main calendar!!

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
Well most of it is in your post i see now... But maybe price for SCCA at the fairgrounds and Tech info. We know the Porsche guys are laid back but are the other events more strict??

SIC FIDDY

For my auto crossing pleasure....

Picture634.jpg

SIC FIDDY

Werd, like I said before, find 12v and ground is no prob, its the tach signal wire that will require your skillz!

Foxman

your also going to want to hook in to youe head light switch so you can control the brightness of the tach light... not the shift light but the light that lights the tach lol

by the way how much you pay for that tach... i need one soon....

SIC FIDDY

Cost was 201 shipped from Summit. I could have got a better deal buying used from EBAY but im pretty impatient

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
How far away is Fresno from San Diego, I might come up there some time in the future.