• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

BAD NEWS.

northerncountry

well guys the vert is dead. I was bringing it home from the repair shop and rigured id take it on the free way. The ass end kicked out then caught at a strange angle and BOOM in to the gaurd rail. Contact on 3 of the 4 corners and airbags deployed. DAMN IT.... the insurance adjuster will take a look at it this week when i am out to sea AGAIN but I really think it's done.

So stand by for build specs on a 2013

2K7GTCS

Unbelievable Jon. You have the worst luck. :eek:

Will you get another convertible?
The new Deep Impact Blue is a great color!

01-2013-mustang-deep-impact-blue.jpg

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Hard Top 2013, time for a reset...sorry to hear about the vert. If you need assistance stripping her down, let me know.

Ford1288

Donator
No offense, but you are never allowed to drive one of my cars for me!

In all seriousness, glad you are ok. Sell all those parts and make some of your money back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

northerncountry

already went there. damage to the swaybar, big brake kit, intercooler and pump all crushed into the blower snout. spindle broke off the lower control arm and the control arm damaged the right rotor and came into contract with the wheels. so I yanked the seats, harnesses, strut tower brace, spoiler and exhaust. No one was hurt and it was only a single car accident.

northerncountry

hoping I will get some good money out of the adjuster, DAMN IT here we go again.... but the new build will begin soon enough stand by for a monster

luckychance

sorry to hear about that, glad u are okay cars can be repaired, lifes may not. i didnt even know car was being repaired..was the problem part of the repairs, maybe u can be compensated that way too

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Wow sorry to hear that..this is your second one in less then 3 years.. What does that tell you.. Glad your ok:)

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

where did the repair shop actually work on, btw. if it was the rear end you can probably file a lawsuit against them.

that sucks that happened to your car, but at least that you are alright.
can't wait to see what your next vehicle and the monster that it'll become.

Red

That really sucks Jon. I think I'd go with a red one next. Blue just isn't your color.

Fresh Cobra

Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Sorry to hear of your pain, but glad no one was injured. Keep your head up and make your next Stang buillit-proof!!!

DEF

northerncountry

Thanks guys and yes the next project is a 2013 Deep impact blue 5.0, and No i don't think a driver mod is needed, and yes it's going to be a beast, and yes I have been having Crappy luck for the last month.