• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Barona Drags

02gt

06:00 PM TO 12:00 AM Fri 1-May FRIDAY NIGHT TEST & TUNE/GAMBLER GRUDGE

I feel the need for speed.... who else?
rsvp http://www.wickedstangs.com/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2009-5-1&e=106&c=1
Mark20Good20Wheelie.jpg

DSGimportslayer

DSG in the hisouse!
Staff member
which time from the dig or the freeway roll? i had shane with me too and the only time i saw you was in my rear side mirror......shane can vouch, you did pretty good with a 2V though.

DSGimportslayer

DSG in the hisouse!
Staff member
you will get me with gears. you arent hitting your powerband until you are about to up shift. i think with gears you could possibly get me. oh snap i almost forgot.....got the state taxes back today......i dont know we will see....i might have a suprise.

02gt

you will get me with gears. you arent hitting your powerband until you are about to up shift. i think with gears you could possibly get me. oh snap i almost forgot.....got the state taxes back today......i dont know we will see....i might have a suprise.

Just wait im throwing 4.30's with a built diff and axles this summer....i know i know you'll be gone....and not too mention i got my k member waiting to be installed....MUHAHAHA

DSGimportslayer

DSG in the hisouse!
Staff member
then you can spend the extra money you have left over on a driver mod...jk i think i am going to take your advise and get a short throw, anyone have any good suggestions?

02gt

people seem to like the tri ax but imo i like the pro 5.0 for racing, and the MGW is good one too, just depends on how much you wanna spend...

02gt

you can find used one for about 100 thats what i did....MWG is good **** from what i have read. You gonna roll on friday...?

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Well I may not make the whipple trip now. My mom maybe flying in from Mo. I was thought she was in town this weekend. If so I will be at the track Eric