• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Barona

jagger969

Ok so now I am getting different positions on the start WTF!! LOL. Should I idle or do the brake and gas shuffle or what?? Anyone know where to get a snell rated helmet for cheap? I get off early tomorrow and I am going to get one. Emilio, still waiting on when I can get my sticker... LOL I know we both have busy schedules so lets try to meet in the middle.

Jeff

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Ok so now I am getting different positions on the start WTF!! LOL. Should I idle or do the brake and gas shuffle or what?? Anyone know where to get a snell rated helmet for cheap? I get off early tomorrow and I am going to get one. Emilio, still waiting on when I can get my sticker... LOL I know we both have busy schedules so lets try to meet in the middle.

Jeff

Try both at Idle and with a small RPM about 1500. You will be footbraking either way. See what works better for you. You need time for your convertor to flash, usually about 1000 rpm. So it depends on when it flashes, its trial and error. I got my helmet down here at the South Bay Bike Center. Its off of the Auto Parkway near the Cricket Amphitheatre. Big selection and have some good deals.