• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Baseline Suspensions Group Purchase!

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
I know everyone is broke, but I'm really hoping we can get some people committed so we can take advantage of this 20% off. It's 20% off the whole order not just 1 part. A potential for a very nice chunk of savings. Here is a look at a whole rearend package. Quality stuff here guys.

DSCN1018.jpg

DSCN1022.jpg

DSCN1020.jpg

DSCN1019.jpg

DSCN1021.jpg

2K7GTCS

I wish they had stuff to fit my 2007. Looks like it is just for the earlier chassis...

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
PASS. I don't think I need that for my 4 banger!

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
You don't have to buy the whole kit to get the 20% off. We just have to have a minimum of 10 orders to get it.

The kit in the pics show the pro-launch #2 uppers which are beefier than the pro-launch #1 uppers and are $100 more.

Also pictured is a track locator $68

If you wanted everything pictured it would be $665 + $68 (track locator) = $733 + shipping.
With the 20% off it would be $587 + shipping.

However if you were to get the full kit with the Pro-launch #1 uppers it would be $535 + shipping

Without the track locator $480 + shipping! Not bad for a badass rear suspension.

We have a car in NC running the pro-launch #1 uppers. 6.00 flat with a 1.26 60' blowing through the converter. If the converter was right he'd be running 5.80's.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Bobby, thanks for posting this up. I hope some will take advantage of this. I wish I have the money to take up on this offer.

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
Bobby, thanks for posting this up. I hope some will take advantage of this. I wish I have the money to take up on this offer.
I hope you take advantage of it too! There is a ton of interest, so the 10 orders is pretty much a done deal. Now it's up to the individuals to decide on taking advantage of the deal.

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
I honestly didn't realize I was putting a bunch of links to our site here. I was just trying to show you what the parts are capable of. Only you would see it as sabotage. Believe me I'm not trying to steal any of your members. I was just trying to offer any WS members who are still into racing an opportunity at a discount from a quality suspension dealer and nothing more. Now get off of your high horse. Why do you avoid all other sites unless you have an event to promote? Maybe you should take a class on networking lol Have a nice day and quit bitching ::\:BigGrin:

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
There I removed all of the links for you except for the youtube video. By the way the Mystic is an N/A 4v with an intake C4 and suspension nothing more. .

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Cinco de Mayo Party Downtown drunk as f... Don't get sensitive... on me, I might be ordering something.. biatch..

Sent from Dell Streak..

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
FYI: parts are being made right now and he needs the 6-8 weeks to build up his inventory and to allow broke asses like myself to save up some cash. :)