• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Baseline Suspensions Group Purchase!

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
Don't forget about the baseline suspensions group purchase! We still need people to get in on this.

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
UPDATE FROM KEVIN @ BASELINE:
I finally received all the materials and parts are currently sent out for assembly then it's off for powder coating. My best guess is that I should have full inventory in about 3 weeks, hopefully sooner.

KS

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
If you are planning on getting in on the group purchase please reply! The purchase is only a couple of weeks away from taking place!

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Orange what kinda price can you get on relocation brackets for my car. I am going to drop my lower control arms down so they are not level and more at a angle to
get a better launch out of the car and get rid of the hopping around going down the track.

2K7GTCS

Orange what kinda price can you get on relocation brackets for my car. I am going to drop my lower control arms down so they are not level and more at a angle to
get a better launch out of the car and get rid of the hopping around going down the track.

Phil, they don't carry anything for the the S197, or I would have been all over this. Puh...

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
This is happening right now! 20% off for a limited time only! If you are interested in getting in on this contact me ASAP!

Bobby 619-672-7495

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Man this should be happening this year instead of last year. This would be good for my new fox.