• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Bash at the Beach BBQ 2011 Pics

Red

Well the day didn't start out so well with the rain, but it's always a great time hanging out with you guys.

IMG_4637.jpg

IMG_4617.jpg

IMG_4699.jpg

IMG_4746.jpg

IMG_4743.jpg

IMG_4768.jpg

IMG_4664.jpg

More pics-----> http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww289/darksly44/Mustangs At The Bay 2011/?start=all

what time did ya'll get there? I know i got there round 8 and the ground wasn't that bad looking.

nice pictures. took a lot of candid photos.

sdstangsbigred

We wanna thank you Guys for the Invite we had a Blast it's always a good Turn out the weather did not stop are teams from coming out and having a Good Time Especially a Guy with a Silver Convertible with water Proof Interior LOL..... We all have Dedication and Team Work....Great Cars Great people Great Turn Out=Great time we can't wait for whats to come this Year......

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
We wanna thank you Guys for the Invite we had a Blast it's always a good Turn out the weather did not stop are teams from coming out and having a Good Time Especially a Guy with a Silver Convertible with water Proof Interior LOL..... We all have Dedication and Team Work....Great Cars Great people Great Turn Out=Great time we can't wait for whats to come this Year......

Thanks Eddie for you guys coming out. Definitely made it that much better. Yes, my interior turned out to be pretty good water resilliant. I had a little swimming pool in there in the morning. LOL! But the weather turned out pretty darn good afterward. It was a great time.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Red, great pictures, but your title had me confused. I was wondering how you got pictures for this year's Mustangs by The Bay before it even happened, Oct 2, 2011. LOL!. May I suggest a retitle to Bash at the Beach 2011?

Red

Red, great pictures, but your title had me confused. I was wondering how you got pictures for this year's Mustangs by The Bay before it even happened, Oct 2, 2011. LOL!. May I suggest a retitle to Bash at the Beach 2011?
I noticed that too after I posted the pictures. I can't seem to edit the title though.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I noticed that too after I posted the pictures. I can't seem to edit the title though.

Took care of it.
Did you try the thread tool pull down menu on top? There should be an Edit Thread option. If you don't let Emilio know. You need that.

More Photos (CLICK ME)

Here is my set of pictures that I took. just click the yellow word above.

Yes there might be more pictures of Danny and Red's car near the end because they were easier to move around to take pictures.

sdstangsbigred

Nice Pics Warrior.....Red those are some good Pics I need to upgrade and get me one of those Cameras you guys got....Nice!!!

Reactions: Red

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
More Photos (CLICK ME)

Here is my set of pictures that I took. just click the yellow word above.

Yes there might be more pictures of Danny and Red's car near the end because they were easier to move around to take pictures.

Great pictures, Jeff. I don't mind more pictures of my car. :BigGrin: But how did you get your panaramic shots, do you have a setting for that on your camera?