• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

beat a gt500 today

sprsxr99

couldnt believe it. it was a red and black gt500 i raced coming home from my buddies down south. looked like it had a lot of work done, had a big tall spoiler and a big body kit. raced him from a roll twice. was pretty awesome. we only raced from about 40-70mph. just playing but i definately got him down low.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
GT400 was it you? sounds like your car....

Was this with the 6er? If so what you got done to it?

Gib

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Tell me that doesnt sound like GT400's car though......big wing and body kit? ust evil looking car? If so I think GT was messing around unless the 6er has S/C on it.

If you beat him count it though.

Gib

sprsxr99

ive got a cherry bomb muffler and my buddy who races an 89crx made me a pvc cold air kit. my biggest advantage is my power to weight ratio.

P

pouya

hey bro meet me at the q on dec-5 and we will see who is faster a cherry bomb or a green stang lol we are both basically stock so it's about driver

P

pouya

sprsxr99 said:
hey man a win is a win, and spent half the money. i cant wait to run at the q!

i really dont think u beat a gt500 lol there is no way but if u won some magical way then good job lol

Xodus989

sprsxr99 said:
hey man a win is a win, and spent half the money. i cant wait to run at the q!

That's not a win XD He was f'ing with you! no way you're going to kill a guy in a gt500 (if it was ours, it was a gt400).

But yeah. he was ****ing with you! Don't go all rice.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
No Cheetah2024 has a red/black GT500.......

Was this the car you went against?

garage_vehicle-8-12269041411.jpg

garage_vehicle-8-12277681202.jpg

Gib

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
If so that is a 4.6 supercharged GT.........

If it was a real GT500, well Phils heavily modded GT beat one last week. He is tuned, and shooting up on NOS to do it and he has gears.......

Not saying it didnt happen but I think the other guy was messing with you.

Gib

GT400SC

PM for Decals
So, YOU are the punk ass brat that was weaving all over the road. Dude, you are gonna kill someone driving like that, if not yourself!

Punk ass biotch, you haven't seen HALF the horsepower I have.

You can shove your cherry bomb up your @ss! The only way you can beat me is if I let you, and trust me junior, you didn't beat squat this morning.

Trying to race a guy when he has his dog in the car with him.....what an ass!

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
^^^^^LOL I knew it was GT400SC..........I must be pyschic........LOL

This post made my day!!!!!!!

GT you owe me 1 Bud light as I just spit mine out reading that!

Gib

P

pouya

lol u had ur dog and he was all over the road well i gess we got a ricer on our hands lol we have to set him strait lol