• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Big Bear Canyon Run Pics

GhostRider

Hey guys, we just got back and thought I'd share some of the pics I took with my iPhone from today's Big Bear Run. It was an awesome run! I can't wait to see the video shot with the GoPro! I'm sure we got some good video! It was great see Dennis, Jesse, and Shauna! We had a great time with you all! Except for our little run inns with California's Worst... I mean "finest" :rolleyes: ....CHP....::photo45645.JPGphoto45646.JPGphoto4563.JPGphoto234.JPGphoto (4).JPG

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Another busy Wicked Stangs Day across the country. What a great day in Big Bear!!!!

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
Done with the video waiting for it to save as a wmv and then upload time. Dont hate too much first time i have ever edited for any video

Jesse

Donator
They loved my exhaust, my tinted windows, tail light covers, and no plate in the front so much they gave me a ticket for all of em...

Jesse

Donator
IMAG0344.jpg
IMAG0349.jpg
IMAG0354.jpg
had a blast yesterday here's some of the pic I got

Jesse

Donator
Lol I told Shauna camaro driver, but prius would make more sense, maybe it was the pissin on hybrids sticker that did me in lol