• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

blower project

joker

well some of u know that im going to be putting the eaton M112 blower on my car soon but im still missing some parts and i wanted some input from some of you guy that know your S*** more then i do, but plz dont tell me not to do it and get a V8(ears)...

parts i have so far are the blower, 90mm MAF, 39lbs injectors, cobra intake(thanx fitz), TB, 100mm Idler pulley setup(thanx yose)....

now the parts i still need are 03-04 planum, blower pully, 2003-2004 Cobra throttle and cruise control bracket, 03-04TPS sensor, 4 bolts for the plenum to the M112, 4 bolts for the throttlebody to the plenum, Radiator hose, ford lighting IAT sensor and plug....

So like i said if u have some input and know were i can get some of the stuff im missing plz tell me...
OOOooo and to help cool the air temp im goin to be using a water/meth kit that im most likely going to get from 02GT when i get my income tax money...

0ne_sik_notch

now the parts i still need are 03-04 planum, blower pully, 2003-2004 Cobra throttle and cruise control bracket, 03-04TPS sensor, intake adaptor,4 bolts for the plenum to the M112, 4 bolts for the throttlebody to the plenum, Radiator hose, 90 or 100mm Idler pulley setup, ford lighting IAT sensor and plug....

So like i said if u have some input and know were i can get some of the stuff im missing plz tell me...
OOOooo and to help cool the air temp im goin to be using a water/meth kit that im most likely going to get from 02GT when i get my income tax money...

well some of those parts are hard to get used like the bolts unless people are upgradeing and don't mind selling but most of the time people will sell them in a kit, so the ford dealer is the best place.
you may get lucky to find them in a wrecking yard and here i found good prompt survice http://rockauto.com/ and good prices. make sure you resurch the part #s

ears

well,,,,, personnaly i think you should just get a v8! oh wait.....lol!

any way. all them bolts and the hoses you can pick up from nappa real cheap. they wont be exactly like the ford bolts, but theyll do the trick easy enough.

0ne_sik_notch

that is why i posted up rock auto. i got the rear 03 IRS hangers for 160 shipped and got them in 2 days instead of 4 like they said

ears

probably. they looked like 1/2 inch nuts, ill bring over a few... or wait i have the blower at my house. so ill try on a few and see what fits. and ill let you know. but they really aint that big

02gt

How are you going to mount the blower? its not like just throwing it on there....you need a lower intake to bolt it on the heads, some of the older t birds have superchargers like the m 112 but i cant be for certain its going to fit....

ears

hes got it all worked out. theres a cnc, plate that hes gonna mount to his lower. and that will accept the blower. only down fall is he can only run low amounts of boost. because its vertually impossible to get an intercooler to work with it.

its actually really cool how it all works out.

02gt

hes got it all worked out. theres a cnc, plate that hes gonna mount to his lower. and that will accept the blower. only down fall is he can only run low amounts of boost. because its vertually impossible to get an intercooler to work with it.

its actually really cool how it all works out.

no crap??? HMMM whos doing the manifold???

joker

SSM supper six motors makes the plate and this other guy on one of the V6 forums i go to makes it too and sell it for $600 and lots of ppl have his plate so i know it works good

DSGimportslayer

DSG in the hisouse!
Staff member
True forged makes this box. Its like a killer chiller for lightnings. There are a few termi guys running this system without a heat exchanger. Its about 450 shipped. I will be running this system as well. You can mount it behind the bumper or where the battery goes after a relocation kit.

joker

DSG can u tell me where I can find that so I can look and see if it will work for me

DSGimportslayer

DSG in the hisouse!
Staff member
true forged makes it. and the guy said that they are a vendor on svtperformance. he was selling them at cost at the irvine meet but now they are going for 450 or so shipped. it holds like a gallon of water and it uses the a/c to cool off the water. just below 30*. but i think that this would help your application.