• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

blue Saleen, new member

Jesse

Donator
Hey guys my name is Jesse, just went to the beach meet (supposed to have been showing up with SD stangs but they did not show, kinda disappointed with that as I was a new member but am now going with this club instead) and I had a blast! Just wanted to say thanks for the food and an awesome Sunday, was awesome to see my ride with a bunch of other "wicked" awesome stangs! Totally stoked on having went today and being a part of a wicked stangs and hope I can really be involved and a contributing member...till next time

-Jesse

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Jesse thanks for coming out.. Car is beautiful.. Glad you enjoyed it. It doesn't matter what club your from.. You and SD Stangs are always welcome to our events.

Jesse

Donator
saleen3.jpg
saleen4.jpg
IMAG0261.jpg
IMAG0148-1-1.jpg
saleen2.jpg

SN95cobra04

Good meeting you bro. I feel the same way about this club vs SD Stangs too. We'll have to hit some road courses together with others. That's more my thing than drag.

Jesse

Donator
I've never really hit a track or race up before, have hit some nice back roads up before and love the turns man gets my blood pumping!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Stay tuned for the road racing to come. Northerncountry will be home from deployment next month and he's planning to hitting the autocross when he gets home. So stay tuned for when and where.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Welcome Jesse and it was good to meet you today. There will plenty of opportunities to hit the backroads, tracks and mountains during the year!!!

GhostRider

Hey Jesse! It was great meeting you yesterday and glad your a apart of the club! We love to have awesome new people with great cars! Hope to see you at future events and enjoy your stay!

SilverSurfer619

Great meeting you Jesse. Welcome. Wickedstangs has a bunch of great guys and gals. Dude totally hurting from football today.

Red

Glad you made to the beach bash. Twas a great time. Only thing that feels sore on me is that I got a cramp taking so many pictures. I learned after playing football the first 2 years is that I'm getting to old for the chit.

Jesse

Donator
Thanks warrior, the blue lights look real sick in person at night, everyone gets mad tho after I tell em I bought the leds (both sides) for 5 bucks and took 3 dollars worth of wiring and connectors to do it lol and red you got alot of sick pics up love em