• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Boosted Mach

boostedmach

Well since there is no posts in here really.. thought i'd get it going with an update to my car...

Car has been down for some time, mostly due to me being out to sea and such. But the motor has been out and good things are coming.

Motor got refreshed with some JE pisonts, Crower worked there magic on my crank, and 4 new bump sticks from Comp cams. Throwing out the return-less fuel system and she now has a Weldon 1100-A pump feeding some new fuel rails and some 62lb/hr injectors in a return setup.

Keeping the Procharger D1 setup with the old pulley combo. Hoping for some good numbers, and I got alot of the old problem fixed and figured out. Lesson learned, never let someone you think you trust drive your 450hp supercharged mustang :( I'v been fixing things that where broke from that adventure.

Next things to come are Axles and Prolly and Auto or atleast a 6spd upgrade. I dont think my current setup will handle this new found power for long.

-boosted

boostedmach

IMAG0262.jpg

IMAG0130.jpg

IMAG0137.jpg

25559_424233820914_597970914_575374.jpg

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Will be nice to hear a mach with cams. One of they guys is central valley did a 6 speed in his mach and loved it

Shane361

Nice! Look forward to the numbers. If your gonna go straight up track auto for sure but if its both...leave the standard. -Shane

boostedmach

Nice! Look forward to the numbers. If your gonna go straight up track auto for sure but if its both...leave the standard. -Shane

I might just end up with a 6speed out of a gt500, My father is going the auto route with his gt500. I have not yet looked what it takes to put a hydraulic clutch setup on the car, or even convert the TR6060 to a cable clutch.

-boosted

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
That's gonna be one bad mach. I seen your car the other day just sitting and waiting. I almost took your tires! jj

boostedmach

Nitto NT05 Drag Radials. got them almost the day they came out...lol Zero Miles

They are super Sticky but I can put 45lbs in them if i need to to go carve some twisties

boostedmach

Also, on a side note, I'll Post some How to's and some lessons learned with this build.

Return-less to Return Fuel system, myths about pumps and what it takes.
High vs Low compression w/ power adders.

boostedmach

Update :

Motor In.
Fuel system almost done.

Almost ready to see what Big Cams, High Compression and Boost can do :)

-boosted