• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Boosted Mach

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
I've only been dynoed by one shop. Mach1Marauder in Arizona (Performance Tuning.) He is good with women, all the way around (dog lol), no personal experience with the Dawg, but he doesn't treat me like a stupid female. He explains everything in terms I can understand and teaches me about my Stang and all of these processes and things I can do to mod her without voiding the warranty, and things I will do when I don't care about the warranty. He also teaches me, gives me lessons on the track, 1/4 mile. He is VERY patient and gives instructions short and sweet.... understandable. And, with his tutoring, I kicked ass, especially for my first time out on a 1/4. Waaaaaaaaaaay mo betta than 1/8 !

I've telephoned the shops y'all like and the person on the other end of the line does not want to take any time with a "girl". That's just been my experience.

Glad you have a good shop for you. Me? Gotta make money to go to AZ. But that's OK. Mach is worth it.

Maverick

Thats a nice way of saying your F%$&ing rock Mach1

Always nice to see the WS family being taken care of

boostedmach

Got my new tank from Gelnnsperformance on the way...along with the last of all my fittings. Should be up and going in the next week or so.

M

Mustangcwo

Hope to see you at the track soon. Love to hear that car REV on the Dyno, now it's time to see it on the blacktop.

boostedmach

Well it runs. Got all the AN lines fabricated. and It fired right up with the new motor. Next step is to tune it.

M

Mustangcwo

Good to hear that the new motor is breathing. Let us know when you're ready to put her down the track.