• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

car show support.

98RedRacerGT

My name is brian and i am speaking for wickedstangs high desert. Me & the club would like to know if you would be interested in joining chapters for a big car show going on August 24th in adalanto ca. It would be great to have your guy's support out here & to see alot of wickedstangs in one area having fun & enjoying the show. Please let us know what you guys can do, as we are trying to get a big group to attend this show & trying to get the club bigger by getting the wickedstangs name more known to all the stang owners out there.
IMG_27946112511365.jpeg

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Don't know for sure yet, but a possibility for me. Is there pre-registration or just register the day of show?

98RedRacerGT

That would be awesome if you could make it. And everyone else too. Its gonna be a lot of fun there are already 300 cars in the show and two wickedstangs registered also. Mine and another members.

98RedRacerGT

Yea i agree it would be! If your able to work something out, and wanna pre register your car you can message the guy thats in charge and he'll take care of you. Just go to the link i added up above you will probably have to send him a friend request . I wanted to be more clear on that since i wasn't in the last message.

A Wickedstangs-exclusive cruise to visit the High Desert chapter and attend a car show. Sounds good. @98RedRacerGT , post up a meet-up spot (maybe a fast food joint or a Starbucks) so we can roll in together into the show. Also, not sure if the other chapters are still operating, but maybe send them the invite as well. I think there are a couple guys still going strong in Central Valley. As soon as I get all this info, I'll turn it into an event for our chapter.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Yea i agree it would be! If your able to work something out, and wanna pre register your car you can message the guy thats in charge and he'll take care of you. Just go to the link i added up above you will probably have to send him a friend request . I wanted to be more clear on that since i wasn't in the last message.
Can we register the day of show or other ways to pre-register? I don't like to send friends request to people I don't know.

98RedRacerGT

I just sent a invite to central valley to join us and gave them all the information. Im working on the location for all of us to meet at. I love that idea by the way i cant wait!

98RedRacerGT

Im going to send out invites to san bernardino chapter and antelope valley right now

98RedRacerGT

All invites are sent out regarding the car show this month as well as the flyer and registration info.

98RedRacerGT

Ok cool! Sounds good, That would be cool if you made it.

steve

Head count ! Going to be able to park all together post if you are going for sure so I can reserve us spots to park together!

steve rogers

I was thinking meeting up at farmer boys right off the 15 freeway at the bear valley exit would be a good meet up spot then we can roll to the stadium together but still need a head count so I can reserve spots!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I was thinking meeting up at farmer boys right off the 15 freeway at the bear valley exit would be a good meet up spot then we can roll to the stadium together but still need a head count so I can reserve spots!

Yep, there's where it is posted we will be meeting up. Right now there are two confirmed coming out from San Diego, may have one or two last minute addition, not sure yet.

Here's the link to the event on our calendar. It didn't look like a time was set. We are leaving San Diego at 5:30, figure a 2 hours drive, we should be at the Farmer Boys around 7:30, we can meet up at that time. Does that sound good to you guys?

http://www.wickedstangs.com/threads/aug-24-2014-high-desert-super-show-adelanto-ca.21999/