• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

CCC Motorsports is a JOKE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
I have had enough and it is time to speak my mind, CCC Motorsports, you guys have NO clue what you are doing!!

October 2nd 2012, I delivered a car with a broken motor, it is now December 26th. We have missed a whole year of racing due to your screw ups!

Old parts into a new motor, a MAF installed incorrectly so the plug was rubbing the fender and cut the wiring and a radiator fan installed that broke the electrical connection....

That is only the start and we have been with you for over 4 years!

You may not not know it so I will tell you now, CCC Motorsports is a joke up at Barona now.

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
Because he use to be one of your site "Site Sponsors" Your Members really want to drop their money into what we just went through?

We race, we got screwed and we have the balls to tell everone that.

BTW, I have heard some of you WS Members got screwed also by CCC

Are you just about the money or taking care of the WS?

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Because he use to be one of your site "Site Sponsors" Your Members really want to drop their money into what we just went through?

We race, we got screwed and we have the balls to tell everone that.

BTW, I have heard some of you WS Members got screwed also by CCC

Are you just about the money or taking care of the WS?
It's never been about money.. just curious why you would come here. They use to be sponsors there's a reason for that....

SilverSnakeS

"SEMPER FORTIS"
If am not mistaken my car got tuned by them and i don't feel any difference instead i came back home to a mess up clutch and cable and now the ABS light is on. But again is just my opinion, and from what i got from my wife they were trying to scam her on the tuner she got from them but oh well i know now i wont be doing any business with them, thank you for the heads up!

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
Kip went in with his boss shinoda to have shocks installed and they installed the brake line bracket in backwards( figured this out when his new tires got installed). He also had his springs and caster camber plates installed and they chipped up his brakes to all hell and also broke his fender flare. they paid for the paint and kip bought the flare with the intent they would pay him back in full but instead gave him 100 dollar credit in there shop. Lets just say he still has not gone back to use that 100 dollar credit. I have never used gone to ccc or will i ever.

tom

I have to agree with you and why would any shop take a year to build a motor. I have asked them questions about my car and they didn't even know .

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
Seems like more and more of these kind of horror stories of garbage shops in Southern California keep popping up. Sorry for the bad experience. What ever happened to pride of work!?

luckychance

was afraid of backlash but since everyones jumping in i might as well tell my story now that they arent a site sponsor. other than dante's i thought rpmm (up until rpmm changed management) did pretty good work for the $ here in san diego. so i followed greg over to ccc to do only datalogging on some tunes from a well known trusted mustang tuner far away. i knew i had an open file (all files are usually locked to hide tuners proprietary work) so my then turner could make some changes while on ccc dyno. well long story short, i had to abort the session without my tuner being able to remote tune due to time constraints. after that my car is running really rich, throwing codes. have ccc take a look at it and they start bashing the tune and offer to do the work for a reasonable price. i made a future date but was hesitant about it so i called my old tuner, get the balls to drive it up north and find out his tune had been changed ie hacked is what he said. after that i couldnt trust ccc and never went back to that second appoinment.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
was afraid of backlash but since everyones jumping in i might as well tell my story now that they arent a site sponsor. other than dante's i thought rpmm (up until rpmm changed management) did pretty good work for the $ here in san diego. so i followed greg over to ccc to do only datalogging on some tunes from a well known trusted mustang tuner far away. i knew i had an open file (all files are usually locked to hide tuners proprietary work) so my then turner could make some changes while on ccc dyno. well long story short, i had to abort the session without my tuner being able to remote tune due to time constraints. after that my car is running really rich, throwing codes. have ccc take a look at it and they start bashing the tune and offer to do the work for a reasonable price. i made a future date but was hesitant about it so i called my old tuner, get the balls to drive it up north and find out his tune had been changed ie hacked is what he said. after that i couldnt trust ccc and never went back to that second appoinment.
AMEN!!!

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Kip went in with his boss shinoda to have shocks installed and they installed the brake line bracket in backwards( figured this out when his new tires got installed). He also had his springs and caster camber plates installed and they chipped up his brakes to all hell and also broke his fender flare. they paid for the paint and kip bought the flare with the intent they would pay him back in full but instead gave him 100 dollar credit in there shop. Lets just say he still has not gone back to use that 100 dollar credit. I have never used gone to ccc or will i ever.
AMEN!!!

tom

So is there any tuners down here that can do good work . Don't really want my car tuned just by email and labtop to much money going in to it and not to be done right .

northerncountry

Tom the canned tunes are pretty good they are set up to be safe. I also know that you have a tvs 2.3 sitting in your garage ( sorry to throw that out here ) you should have no problems at all from bama tunes. just my 2 cents Oh by the way I am running the bama tune on mine and I haven't tracked it yet in the RACE tune just the street tune.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Thought about having Racer's Edge Tuning do all the work. I go to LA all the time and there only 10 minutes from the house. What do think ?

RET is good place to go. Its just a matter of getting hold of Greg and getting an appointment with him. He's always busy.

luckychance

racers edge is about the best in so cal imo. tried most of the other big shops and in the end went back to racers edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.