• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

CCC Motorsports is a JOKE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

93slvrfox

When I first moved down to San Diego from the High desert I went to CCC to get a few dyno pulls and an AFR reading... he dynoed my car with the load bearing rolllers on that they use to tune cars with ... after the fact he tried telling me that my car makes only 230hp to the tires and he told me he could tune my car and make it put down alot more power. Long story short. I had him turn the rollors off and my car put down over 100 more hp and 120 more foot pounds of torque. He is an ass hat and doesn't even belong at a Hyundai dealership as a lube tech... guys like him are what give small shops a horrible name....

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
Well guess what guys at CCC, there is a dipstick on the Procharger to check the oil level! It is dry!! A 6oz bottle it $6.99 from ProCharger. Do you guys know anything about checklists? Now I get to send the head unit back to ProCharger to get inspected, $95 out the window plus the cost if anything else needs to be replaced.

BurnieB78

GOOD GOD GUYS!!!! Sounds like I left So. Cal. just in time!! I was planning on taking the faleen to CCC to do a complete built with forged internals, turbo, the whole 9! SO glad I was never able to do that!!

Status
Not open for further replies.