• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Cement Pouring...Beer and Brawts January 15, 2011

M

Mustangcwo

Hey guys. As most of you know, I have moved into a new place and the back yard is under construction. I have the forms made up and all the dirt out of the way and I'm ready to pour some cement. I have a cement mixer, so the work isn't too bad, jut more than the old man can handle. Of course, there will be BEEEERRRRR and food for those that assist.

Address:
1713 Barbour Ave.
Chula Vista, Ca. 91913

You can find the address on Mapquest.

I plan on starting at 9am and we should be done pouring by lunch time. Then we can watch some football and enjoy the rest of the day. Once all the construction is complete, it will be a Mustang Bash at VP's house :rock:

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
That's not bad at all. I miss the days of fixing up my house.

Red

Sorry Todd I can't make it. I got that side job I need to get done on Saturday. See you on Sunday though :)

Ford1288

Donator
Wish I could help old man, my families last weekend in San Diego before they move back east.

M

Mustangcwo

No worries if you cannot make it, I have plenty of projects in the near future to prepare the house for some major house parties. :rock:

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Lol I can remember my dad mixing it in a wheel barrow until he got his mixer. Damn 12 years old I think I hauled more cement and cut more wood than any kid alive lol.

M

Mustangcwo

Picked up the food and beer today. I will try to complete all the framing tomorrow night and a little prep work is all we'll need to start pouring. Do not worry, I will have the place ready to go!!! :rock: