• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Chuckwalla 4/23/2011

northerncountry

I have to give a big thanks to Ken (Bad Bullitt) for letting me drive a couple laps on Sunday at the track when WickedVert was sidlined. It's offical it IS ONE BAD BULLITT. Very balanced and fast.

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Yeah, I had a great time, can't wait to do it again. Kicked some serious butt out there, hopefully next time John can race the same day as I am, me and him are always so close in times but we never race at the same time.

BadBullitt

Old Guys Rule!
I have to give a big thanks to Ken (Bad Bullitt) for letting me drive a couple laps on Sunday at the track when WickedVert was sidlined. It's offical it IS ONE BAD BULLITT. Very balanced and fast.
I was very comfortable with Jon driving my car, he can DRIVE. Thanks to Jon for showing me the ropes. All in all it was a great time and I want to go again.

You guy tore it up man good job for first time out there. Hopefully the stars and the moon will be aligned and I can join you as a driver next time.

2K7GTCS

We were looking at going again in October, but I just realized it's the same weekend as Mustangs by the Bay.
We might want to shoot for September instead. Of course, northerncountry will want to go back sooner, since he will probably be "out of town" by then.

Let me know and as long as I don't have duty and the car has it's upgrades i'm there. heck even if the car doesn't have it's upgrades as long as i know well in advance I will still go w/ an alternate.....:evillaugh:

BadBullitt

Old Guys Rule!
We were looking at going again in October, but I just realized it's the same weekend as Mustangs by the Bay.
We might want to shoot for September instead. Of course, northerncountry will want to go back sooner, since he will probably be "out of town" by then.

I wouldn't mind missing Mustangs by the Bay to do this again.