• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Congrats to wicked_SVT (2011 GT500) KonaBlue with Red Stripes

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Emilio I have to say its nice but next to Monicas it doesnt compare. Your Stang just has that attitude with lux look to it...

Im not saying its not a bad ass car though its sweet. I think I would have went 5.0

Mach1Marauder

i say no stripes

I second it!
You guys have to see that color in person! It's SWEEEEET!

Emilio
I hope you didn't drive the new car! I test drove one two weeks ago and I was Jonesin' so bad it was pathetic.................my real estate investment company back home was gonna get a new "company car"! LOL!

Wicked_SVT

It's good to see that Gary got another stang, did he leave the beamer all together?

The BMW had lots of issues. Both turbo's replaced, four fuel injectors and plugs, boost issues, and I was on my third fuel pump. I pursued California Lemon Law and got all of my money back which allowed me to get the new Shelby. It is good to be back. Looking forward to the next meeting.

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
did you buy it from a dealership? surprised to see a new bimmer act like that... maybe it was just a factory bug