• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Coronado Speed Festival

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
Just a tip for any non-military people buying advance tickets: There is a $1.00 convenience fee and a $1.08 processing fee so your total advance ticket price is:
$27.08.

Thought you might like to know. :star:

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Looking good

Saturday 25Sept, 2010

RSVP'd Yes: 14
RSVP'd Maybe: 3
Sunday 26Sept, 2010

RSVP'd Yes: 5
LOOKS LIKE SATURDAY IS GOING TO BE A GREAT TURNOUT.. HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE THERE... :rock::rock:

I HAVE ENOUGH TICKETS FOR EVERYONE..

Lets represent big time..:)

If anybody wants admission tickets to the actual Speedfest (not the corral), I have a 2 for 1 ticket that I purchased earlier on SignonSanDiego.com for $15. This is for all you non-military folks. Regular admission cost is $30 per person. It has my name on the top, but I'm sure it can still be used (I doubt they'll check ID). I already have my ticket for Sunday. If you want it, call me at 619-818-4952.

JP

Mrs. ears

I'm not ganna make it out. I can't get to sleep and I have to get up in 2 hrs not a good combo. Sorry all have a good time.

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
Well, I fd up again. (gee....surprised?) Long story short, I forgot today was the Coronado Show. Any chance I can still go tomorrow even though I chose today?
FedUpAndBummedOut

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
Reminder to all. We are meeting at bennigans at 0645 to roll out at 0700.. We have extra passes and I have an extra ticket for those who need it.