• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Coronado Speed Festival

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
It works now, I checked it an hour agao and it didn't work and only Red was listed... Wierd. Oh well , no worries.. Have fun on watch!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Go back to RSVP for the date(s) you want, 9/25 and/or 9/26. I corrected the dates of the show and the link for the RSVP (Since Emilio wouldn't). It is now on the calendar for the correct dates & RSVP dates, 9/25 & 9/26 (not 9/26 & 9/27)

If you have previously RSVP, please do it again. The previous RSVP had to be reset to correct the dates. Sorry for the inconvience, but there were only 14 RSVP so everyone that RSVP before, if they RSVP again should get the pass from Emilio again.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Go back to RSVP for the date(s) you want, 9/25 and/or 9/26. Danny corrected the dates of the show and the link for the RSVP (Since I wouldn't). It is now on the calendar for the correct dates & RSVP dates, 9/25 & 9/26 (not 9/26 & 9/27)

If you have previously RSVP, please do it again. The previous RSVP had to be reset to correct the dates. Sorry for the inconvenience, but there were only 14 RSVP so everyone that RSVP before, if they RSVP again should get the pass from Emilio again.

hurry up and RSVP, I have 20 tickets, lets all make a good showing I just request 10 more Lets make a good showing...

All, I have twenty passes to the Coronado Speed Festival this year.

Remember there are two days to pick from.. Lets try and make a very good showing.

Saturday 25Sept, 2010

Sunday 26Sept, 2010

Please click above and RSVP..

Remember I only have 20 passes.

IMPORTANT NOTE: FOR NON MILITARY
This pass is only valid with the purchase of a General Admission or VIP Ticket. Tickets can be purchased online through the Fleet Week San Diego website at www.fleetweeksandiego.org or at the event.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Go back to RSVP for the date(s) you want, 9/25 and/or 9/26. Danny corrected the dates of the show and the link for the RSVP (Since I wouldn't). It is now on the calendar for the correct dates & RSVP dates, 9/25 & 9/26 (not 9/26 & 9/27)

If you have previously RSVP, please do it again. The previous RSVP had to be reset to correct the dates. Sorry for the inconvenience, but there were only 14 RSVP so everyone that RSVP before, if they RSVP again should get the pass from Emilio again.

hurry up and RSVP, I have 20 tickets, lets all make a good showing I just request 10 more Lets make a good showing...

All, I have twenty passes to the Coronado Speed Festival this year.

Remember there are two days to pick from.. Lets try and make a very good showing.

Saturday 25Sept, 2010

Sunday 26Sept, 2010

Please click above and RSVP..

Remember I only have 20 passes.

IMPORTANT NOTE: FOR NON MILITARY
This pass is only valid with the purchase of a General Admission or VIP Ticket. Tickets can be purchased online through the Fleet Week San Diego website at www.fleetweeksandiego.org or at the event.

Mrs. ears

Does military have to pay to get in? Also have the passes been given yet. I see some of us have already. Just curious!! Cause I RSVP for Sat. awhile back.

GLDNPNY

So if you are military what extra does the pass give you? I would be willing to give mine up if it would help a civilian get in where I already get in free.

BTW, the 2010 is in the shop with Vince and Craig until Monday next week so I guess I will sport the Lightning.

Doc Hawk

Can someone save me a spot on Saturday morning? I can't roll into the corral until about 8:30; I'll be covering the event as media and I have some morning activities I need to cover before I can join you.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
So if you are military what extra does the pass give you? I would be willing to give mine up if it would help a civilian get in where I already get in free.

BTW, the 2010 is in the shop with Vince and Craig until Monday next week so I guess I will sport the Lightning.

The pass is for the car club corral, need that to get in and park with the club, military and non-military.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Can someone save me a spot on Saturday morning? I can't roll into the corral until about 8:30; I'll be covering the event as media and I have some morning activities I need to cover before I can join you.

Did you get a pass from Emilio yet, you'll need that to get in the corral. Get a hold of Emilio to see if you can pick up a pass before if you haven't already done so.