• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Cruise Ideas?!

V6PowerMaster

WS Sea-Tac
Donator
Ok so on another note its getting close to weekend cruise time and nice weather (hopefully) and i figured lets throw out some ideas of where we could go or any runs anyone has an itch for. On that note i will be in touch with Tony for our first cruise of the season and route but in the mean time lets see what you got!

ben

Banned
we all should get our chapters and go to mt st helens for a cuise

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
How far away is Mount St. Helens? Don't forget we will be comming from way up north. Sounds like a very long day. But we will see what happens.

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
id be up for the st helens run ....... what about ocean shores and if we do it on a sat might be able to get a couple rooms for really cheap( like 60 bucks for the night) that sleep 6 a piece but id have to know a little bit in advance to see how many i can get...

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I wouldn't mind doing it but my 2 girls get cranky when we have long days and I have to roll 2 stangs, sux we don't fit in one.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Aslo Levenworth would be good but gotta make sure there is no snow thru the pass.

SnakeBit

mt st helens is a cool drive really nice road at least last time i was up there it was......but I'm down for whatever whenever